Type 2 Diabetes and Chronic Kidney Disease
Learn More About Risks and How to Manage Chronic Kidney Disease
Learn more about the risk of chronic kidney disease (CKD) in patients with type 2 diabetes, how to screen for diabetes-related kidney disease and the management of CKD with this kidney health management infographic.
Understanding and Treating CKD in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes
Discover the top five recommended treatments from the Standards of Care in Diabetes—2023 for chronic kidney disease (CKD) in patients with type 2 diabetes with our helpful resource.
Monitoring and Treating Kidney Disease
Learn more about the latest guidance on monitoring and treating kidney disease in patients living with type 2 diabetes with this animated chart, adapted from Kidney Disease: Improving Global Outcomes.
Kidney Disease Resources
Stay up to date with the latest news, research and scientific guidelines to help you reduce diabetes-related renal complications in patients living with type 2 diabetes.
- AHA Statement on Cardiorenal Protection
- Identifying and Managing Renal Complications in Patients with T2D and CVD (2020)
- Cardiorenal Protection in Patients with Diabetes and CKD (2021)
- Diabetes Management in Chronic Kidney Disease: A Consensus Report by the American Diabetes Association (ADA) and Kidney Disease: Improving Global Outcomes (KDIGO)
- AHA Scientific Sessions Highlights—Latest Research on CVD and Diabetes (2022)
- Kidney Disease Resources for your Patients
- American Kidney Fund
- National Kidney Foundation