Big Green Smoothie
This produce-packed smoothie is a great way to get extra fruit and vegetables into your day. This recipe makes enough to share with the whole family.
Serves: Serves 6
Serving Size: 1 cup per serving
- 1 large green apple, unpeeled, cored and cut into large pieces
- 1 to 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- 1/4 large cucumber, peeled and cut into large pieces
- 1 medium kiwifruit, peeled and cut into large pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 cup ice cubes
- In a food processor or blender, process all the ingredients until thoroughly blended.