Buffalo White Bean Hummus
This four-ingredient, pantry-friendly recipe makes for a delicious snack with celery sticks, baby carrots, cucumber slices and bell pepper strips.
Serves: Serves 6
Serving Size: ¼ cup per serving
- 1 15.5-ounce can no-salt-added or low-sodium cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon canola or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red hot pepper sauce, divided use
- In a food processor or blender, process the beans, water, oil and 1 tablespoon hot sauce for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until the mixture is smooth. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Stir in the remaining 1 tablespoon of hot sauce