Lemon-Mint Sugar Snap Peas
The taste of delicate sugar snap peas teamed with fresh lemon and mint is definitely a harbinger of spring. Serve them with grilled or broiled lamb chops or fish fillets.
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 8 oz sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon light tub margarine
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint or fresh cilantro
- In a medium saucepan, steam the peas, covered, for 5 minutes, or until just tender-crisp. Drain well. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients except the mint.
- Gently stir the lemon zest mixture and mint into the peas.
|Calories from Fat||10|